Wednesday, January 20, 2010

honey, i'm a prize and you're a catch




good morning, friends! just wanted to do something a little different this morning...


5 things i'm grateful for:
5. education
4. {usually} sunny california
3. my newest hangout friends {sarah and christina}
2. my 6th grade cheerleading hoody {i just can't throw it out}
1. my amazing family {i know everyone thinks their family is the best, but really...}


4 things i couldn't live without:
4. qtips
3. coffee
2. bobby pins
1. plum- colored nail polish
{okay...maybe i'd survive, but i wouldn't like it!}

3 things i'm excited about today:
3. decorating a new studio apt
2. my parents visiting me {not until june, but STILL}
1. the playlist i just made. it's called sunny on the inside {bc it won't stop raining!!!}

2 things that scare me:
2. snakes
1. feeling vulnerable

1 thing you may not know about me:
1. i've always wanted to learn to tap dance {except when i was 5 and actually in a tap class}


have a wonderful day today.
thanks for reading :)

"carry me home in the stars, in the stars. there in your hands is my heart, it's my heart."
{jess penner}

1 comment:

Christina said...

so cute....i like being your hangout friend. :) I'll be around campus this weekend so we should hangout for sure.