Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i will take the chain from off the doors


i tend to stare at cute babies.

i love the taste of an iced americano.

there are very few people that i actually enjoy talking to on the phone :(

i have trouble being on time.
{but not when it's really important}

i do not iron.

i believe in good.

i might have bad hearing one day bc i listen to music at such high volumes.

i think that dancing is one of life's greatest joys.

i recharge by spending quality time with someone i really care about.

i still haven't figured out how to fold a fitted sheet.

i love making friends.
{especially with people who are exactly nothing like me}

{i want to pour my whole heart into something. i'm so afraid of letting passion die.}

this is me.
take it or leave it.
you may be thinking, "thanks for that, jordan. who cares?" and that is okay. i'm not offended.
maybe this post is more for me than for my readers.

5 comments:

alex Stoltze said...

Oh. my. gosh. im loving your blog. following you now!
love the pictures and I dont iron either :)
xo

sarah. said...

come on over to the 825. folding fitted sheets is one of my favorite things... :)

Kara said...

Oh but I DO care! I love it! I love that you said, this is me, take it or leave it, because I say that all the time! "you either take me or ya leave me!"

Kelly said...

i think this is a terrific post! a great way to get to know you a little bit more.

i only iron when i HAVE to.
i believe in good
and i'm always late. always.

awesome blog, girl :)

Nicole Marie said...

i believe in good too :)