Wednesday, January 27, 2010

be your own hero


i saw this on another blog {thank you drifter and gypsy for currently rocking my world, btw} and decided it would be fun. you're supposed to tag people, but i don't like for my friends to feel obligated to do things. especially with blogs. it should be completely {YOU}.

however, it is pretty fun. if you'd like to do it, i'd love to see your twist.


With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in:


1 picture

via sarah rhoads


1 poem
i carry your heart with me {e.e. cummings}
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of a sky of a tree called life;
which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that keeps the stars apart
i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)


1 song or piece of music
just as i am
just as i am
without one plea
but that Thy blood
was shed for me
and that Thou bids me come
to Thee, o Lamb of God
i come, i come

1 phrase or quote

via mary ruffle


1 item of clothing

i'm sorry, but it's true :)


1 place

in the sunshine
via {pretty young things}


1 Disney princess
i'll be honest...i don't feel a deep connection with any of the princesses
they don't know my heart :)


HUMP DAY!!!!
WELCOME WEEKEND! I AM ANXIOUSLY AWAITING YOUR RETURN!


thanks for reading,
jordache

2 comments:

A Perfect Peach said...

this is so fun - i might "borrow" the idea on mine in the future.

Kara said...

I really like this post! I just might do it on my blog! So be on the lookout! And don't worry, I will not give up on the blog, I had just been pretty busy the last couple of weeks, so I neglected the blog! I'm so glad you are Zumba-ing it up too and so glad you've made a playlist, cause I totally have been wanting to make one too! I wish we could Zumba together because I'm obcessed! That would be so much fun! Miss you and Love you too! :)