Tuesday, December 1, 2009

i'll be home...

it's official...i'm in love with december. i'm also in love with my nail polish, but that's another story.

not to dwell on the same thing for too long, but i just cannot get the image of a dark, snowy, wintery night out of my mind. i'm just drooling over the idea of the journey that we make to get to the ones we love at Christmas time. these pictures are feeding my obsession, and i can't get enough.








i guess i just cherish the idea of being out on a cold night, making my way toward the warmth of a particular person (or group of people). i'm telling you, listening to winter song so many times last week really did a number on me :)

and here's another image that i just adore...

i wanna be that kid.

i realize that i will probably be severely let down this winter, considering the fact that i live in california, and the flurries are not likely to make it to my world. but i don't care. i'm indulging in this thought anyway.

2 comments:

Joey Brisson said...

I was lucky enough to get a snowy Christmas last year when the family went down to Big Bear. It does add a certain magical feeling to the event. Cute pictures, I wish the pictures I took would turn out like those. Happy Wednesday!

Hillary said...

if only sand springs would look remotely like this when you come home for christmas. i am soooo ready for some serious hand out time!!!!